The "Only Balls" are a pair of squeaky tennis balls, for which 100% of the profits go toward Spay and Neuter initiatives...
...because the Only Balls your pet needs, are the ones they fetch.
Grab your pair today, while supplies last!
About the Only Balls:
- They are sold as a set of 2 balls.
- The Only Balls are the same size as standard tennis balls (diameter of 2.5 inches).
- They squeak which might drive you nuts but your dog will love them!
Why Spay and Neuter:
Many regions across North America suffer from pet overpopulation. This results in overcrowded shelters where adoptable animals are euthanized in order to free up space.
At Team Plover, through the sale of our collars and leashes, we help to rescue pets that are often currently on death row. Now, through the launch of the Team Plover "Only Balls", we’re trying to do our part to prevent companion animals from ever ending up in that awful situation in the first place - by focusing on Spay and Neuter and tackling pet overpopulation at its source.
"Every year, millions of cats and dogs of all ages and breeds are euthanized or suffer as strays. These high numbers are the result of unplanned litters that could have been prevented by spaying or neutering," (Source: WebMD Pets).
In addition to the societal benefits, there are also a number of personal benefits, including health benefits, that come with having your pets spayed/neutered. WebMD Pets does a great job explaining some of these benefits here.
How will the profits be used?
100% of the profits from the sale of these balls will be used to cover the veterinary cost of Spay and Neuter operations. We will work with various rescues across North America and cover the cost of spay/neuter surgeries on their behalf.
The distribution of profits from the sale of the Only Balls will be publically available on a quarterly basis. You can learn exactly how the profits were used by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (include the subject line: Only Balls - Spay and Neuter Financials) after the following dates:
- Distribution during Quarter 1 (January 1st to March 31st): Available after April 13th, 2020.
- Distribution during Quarter 2 (April 1st to June 30th): Available after July 13th, 2020.
- Distribution during Quarter 3 (July 1st to Sept 30th): Available after October 12th, 2020.
- Distribution during Quarter 4 (Oct 1st to December 31st): Available after January 11th, 2020.