If you would like to make a return or an exchange, please use the link below to enter our return center. Before you do so, please read the conditions below.
The following conditions apply for orders shipped to Canada and/or the US:
- We only accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of the order date.
- Your item(s) must be unwashed/unworn, with all tags still attached to be eligible for a return/exchange.
- The original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the return postage for all returns. We will pay you the return postage for exchanges.
- Exchanges can be done for products of the same style but different size/color. If the size you originally bought was more expensive, then the size you're exchanging for then we will reimburse you the difference. And if the size you bought was less expensive then the size you're exchanging for the you will owe the difference.
- If you do not see your desired color/size available on our website at the time you’re submitting your request for exchange, this is unfortunately an indication that the item is sold out.
- All items purchased on sale/promotion are final sale and are non-refundable nor exchangeable.
- You'll receive a refund within 5-7 business days of your return being inspected at the warehouse
- If your order was damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note, that all returns are subject to inspection upon arrival at the warehouse. Please be sure to inform us of any changes in what will be sent back, as any discrepancies discovered between what was discussed and what arrived will be issued as chargebacks/credits (as applicable).
If your order was shipped outside of Canada or the US, you will not be able to submit the return/exchange online. Please email us at email@example.com with your order number and items you would like to return/exchange, and we will provide you with a shipping address. Please note that there may be a cost associated with your return, but we are unable to estimate them as they vary from carrier to carrier.